- Biology Text (Ecological Identity: Finding Your Place in a Biological World) / Curriculum (Biology: Exploring Your Role in Biodiversity).
- Completion of one article draft utilizing data from the formal study of the efficacy of the biology curriculum and accompanying text. This will include interviews and surveys of teachers and students at Shattuck-St. Mary’s school during the 2015-16 academic year.
- Publish a first edition of the text through Riverfeet Press for continued use at Shattuck-St. Mary’s school and also available for public distribution through traditional book outlets.
- Add additional school partners to utilize the book and curriculum
- Begin outlining an “expanded edition” of Ecological Identity (or different volume altogether) that not only provides the life science and ecology information, but also includes a stronger element of taking a “position” on ecological and environmental issues. This would make this version of this manuscript more marketable to the general audience beyond the general biology course use it is currently targeted to.
- Scholarly Research
- Revision of Constructivist Pedagogy Framework (the learning cycle: consider construct, confirm) for Teacher Education and continue to seek publication.
- Outline for potential Pedagogy book.
- Complete more regular blog entries with a goal of posting two per month.